Available 7 Days a Week
Count on us when you’re traveling, working late, or out for an evening of fun! We can visit your home up to 4 times a day to take care of your precious pets so you don’t have to stress or worry about them or your home while you are away. We will also collect your mail, bring your packages inside, take out the trash and recycling, and water a few plants at no extra charge. No longer that 12 hours ever goes in between dog sitting visits and no longer than 24 hours in between cat sitting visits. For example, if we visit your dog at 8pm, we will plan to arrive at your home no later than 8am the following morning.
Choose the service window(s) you need and duration of time that’s best for your pets and we’ll take care of the rest!
- Morning: 7am-9am
- Mid-Day: 11am-3pm
- Evening: 4pm-6pm
- Late Evening: 7pm-9pm
Need a specific time? No problem! Just add $5 to your visit price.
Service Durations & Pricing:
- 15 Minute Visit | $17 | Great for puppies in training or our senior friends. Perfect for cats who need a bowl refresher and a quick litter scoop but prefer alone time.
- 30 Minute Visit | $23 | Perfect for active dogs and energetic puppies. Great for cats who like to be social and have some company while they eat.
- 45 Minute Visit | $32 | Recommended for high energy dogs who need exercise and just a bit more time out and about. Excellent for kittens and cats who enjoy extra playtime, lap time, and love!
- 60 Minute Visit | $39 | Just right for frisky dogs who need lots of exercise and attention. Also a perfect dinner visit for folks who have a long day at work or are out for an evening of fun. Just right for kittens and cats who are extremely social and get lonely for company. Great for new kittens and affectionate cats with separation anxiety.
Each Visit Includes:
- 2 Pets ($5 per additional pet)
- Real time update: Notes, pictures, report card, GPS and time tracking data will be sent to you after each visit.
- Potty break
- Walk (unless playtime in the backyard is preferred)
- Playtime and TLC
- Feeding and fresh water (bowls washed)
- Medication administration and/or supplements
- Wellness check
- Litter box maintenance
- Home area inspection
- Mail, newspaper, and parcel retrieval
- Plants watered (up to 5)
- Lights and window treatments alternated
- Trash and recycling taken to and from curb